What is Infrared?
- Infrared light, experienced as heat, is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum
- Penetrates human tissue to produce a host of health benefits
- Consists of 3 wave lengths-near, mid and far
- Effective at a low, soothing temperature
- 7X more effective than traditional saunas
- Completely healthy and safe for all living things
- Used in hospitals to warm newborn infants
What is an Infrared Sauna?
- Infrared saunas heat the body directly rather than simply heating the air. It raises your core body temperature to produce a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where the majority of toxins reside.
- Infrared saunas are a great place to relax your body and your mind.
Our saunas are enhanced with
- Acoustic Resonance Therapy - A.R.T. combines the healing effects of sound and vibration to harmonize all systems of the body, bringing you to a deeper state of relaxation.
- Chromotherapy - Enjoy the ancient healing method of light and color therapy to improve overall health and harmony. Chromotherapy restores various energy points to help balance the body.
How to prepare.
- Our saunas are in individual rooms for ultimate privacy and relaxation.
- Please make sure you are thoroughly hydrated before your sauna session.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Towels will be provided. We also offer reverse osmosis water.
- If you would like to enjoy music during your session please bring earphones.
- Average sessions are 30 minutes. Your room is reserved for 45 minutes so you can relax and cool down after your session.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How often should I use the sauna?
Similar to exercise, the more you do, the better the results. Recommended use is 3-4 times per week for 30-40 minutes.
Do I need a doctor’s note?
No, but if you have health concerns please consult your doctor before your sauna session.
Can I use the sauna while nursing?
Please consult with your physician. The answer is usually yes, but may be no depending on your specific circumstances.
Can I use the sauna while pregnant?
Even though infrared is completely safe, it is not recommended to use while pregnant because your core body temperature is already elevated, and you could overheat.
Are there any contraindications for sauna use?
If any of the points located here apply to you, consult your physician prior to sauna use.